This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: boost library lexical_cast cann't be compiled
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Cedric Roux <cedric dot roux at acri-st dot fr>
- Cc: fsshl at att dot net, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:23:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: boost library lexical_cast cann't be compiled
- References: <1309770427.5455.7.camel@eric-laptop> <4E118AE2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4 July 2011 10:41, Cedric Roux wrote:
> On 07/04/2011 11:07 AM, eric wrote:
>> Dear advanced g++ programers:
>> ? I tried to copy/test a piece simple boost library's lexical_cast
>> c++ code from book c++Cookbook, page 122, example 3-2.
> maybe you should ask you question to a boost mailing list?
No, he should just be more careful about copying code and should check
it for errors before wasting everyone's time by sending the same
question to several mailing lists.