This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: make check failed for builtins testcases when lto enabled


>
> I don't understand why this would happen, because I don't understand why
> gcc/lto would link libc.a in first. ?It shouldn't. ?If this is indeed
> the problem, then it presumably is not happening on other targets
> because on most targets there is no LTO information for libc.a. ?I would
> recommend opening a bug report for this with enough input files (e.g.,
> libc.a) to recreate the problem.
>
> Ian
>
Thanks Ian, I am sure that our libc.a has no lto information
either,Does it have sth to do with this?
Since I was thinking that lto could be done between objects/libraries
which have and don't have lto information.
Am I right?

-
Best Regards.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]