This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

can't write wide character/string to outputfile


(quote) (
I am using OpenIndiana/Solaris Express 11 and g++ gives exactly the same
error. However, solstudio produces a binary that creates the file but
writes
nothing to it (its length is zero).

Apostolos
)

Thanks many of your help
in my first program, after I change Euro's unicode to \x20ac
then it do print EUR in my screen
but
my outfile file (unicode_txt) still contain nothing(exist but length is
zero)(which is out of
expect, I assume it should print EUR as well as screen)
plz help again, and thanks a lot in advance.
Eric



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]