This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: How can I download the g-fortran compiler?


Or MinGW

http://www.mingw.org/



On sÃb, 2011-06-25 at 22:54 -0600, GermÃn Arias wrote:
> Download and install Cygwin
> 
> http://www.cygwin.com/
> 
> It comes with Gfortran compiler.
> 
> 
> On sÃb, 2011-06-25 at 20:59 -0500, Justin Du wrote:
> > Hello there,
> > 
> > I am helping my 9th grader child to learn using Gfortran for
> > computation programming.
> > I created account here â use:  JustinDU  @
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/HomePage.  But could not find any compiler to
> > download. We using Vista and Window7.
> > Thank you so much,
> > 
> > Mike


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]