This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: gfortran problem with complex


On 06/17/2011 04:25 AM, Alexandre Roy wrote:
Hi,

I use gorftran on a windows platform. I actually have problem with the complex
numbers. Most of the time, when there is an power to an complex numbre, the real
must be real*4 instead of real*8 perhaps it crash. Howerver, sometimes it is ok.

Exemple :

costheta1=sqrt(1.0-(1.0-costheta0(i)**2)/(n**2.0)) ... crach!!! (n=cmpl*8,
costheta0-real*8)... if I put costheta0(real*4) then it does not crash anymore.
However I need costheta0 to be in real*8.


What is the value and kind of i and n ?


Can you send a small example of a complete program (less than 10 lines) that has your variable declarations?

What error messages are you getting?

Regards,

Jerry


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]