This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Installation


"Mykola C." <redsalt17@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I was trying to install a "gfortran" compiler on my mac. I have a
> MacBook Pro (Intel Processor) and my system is 10.6.0 Snow Leopard. I
> downloaded and installed the binary titled "Intel 64-bit processors,
> Snow Leopard: download (last updated on 2010-05-06)". However, I
> didn't get any application that allowed me to compile any code in my
> application menu. Please tell me if I should install any additional
> "front end" software in order to be on my way to compiling code.

Where did you download it from?

I don't know anything about this binary, but it's moderately likely that
you can now run "gfortran" in a terminal window.

Ian


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]