This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: How add new lib in GCC


Into GCC.

I created a lib with some functions and i wanna use this functions in
the compilation process, ie into gcc.
The problem is GCC doesn't recognize it in the build.
So, i think is necessary declare the lib in any place (maybe in
makefile) but I'm not sure where.




2011/6/10 Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>:
> On 10 June 2011 07:48, Harry Trinta wrote:
>> Hi, guys. Help me, please.
>> I created a lib which I wanna use in gcc sources. But, I don't know
>> how build gcc with the new lib.
>> Where I need to declare the new lib?
>
> Can you explain what you mean?
>
> Are you trying to use the lib in your own program, or to link it into gcc?
>


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]