This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: undefined reference to libquadmath routines


On 7 June 2011 19:40, Syed Bilal Mehdi wrote:
>
> And when I do add ?-lgfortran as external library, the build goes successful
> but I get the following error during runtime
>
> ./test: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.3: cannot open
> shared object file: No such file or directory

See http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/faq.html#faq.how_to_set_paths
and the page it links to.

That is talking about the C++ runtime library but the same rules apply
to the other GCC runtime libraries.

> Is it a bug again? or am I missing something this time? and why is fortran
> important here?

I think libquadmath was added for gfortran and I assume it has a
dependency on it.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]