This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Problem to install GCC 4.6.0 with Objective-C language


GermÃn Arias <german@xelalug.org> writes:

>> > Use --disable-sjlj-exceptions when you run configure.

> Attached the log files. This time I run:
>
> ../gcc-4.6.0/configure --disable-sjlj
> make

It's "--disable-sjlj-exceptions".

> The file "stage_current" say: stage3. The list of languages is:
> languages=c,lto. But in other hand I can't add objc using
> --with-languages=c,lto,objc because I get:
>
> configure: error: 
> The following requested languages could not be built: objc
> Supported languages are: c,lto 

That makes it sound as though you did not download the gcc-objc tarball,
or that you did not unpack it correctly.  Does the directory gcc/objc
exist?  Does the file gcc/objc/config-lang.in exist?

Ian


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]