This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
ld: target not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
- From: naga raj <gnuuser dot raj at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:22:05 +0530
- Subject: ld: target not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Hi,
I have ported Gcc-4.6.0 to a embedded target.
For big endian( I made big-endian as default) it is working fine.
But when I use -mlittle-endian flag, in compiler it is generating
error as ld: target not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status.
So in my attempts I have used -c -mlittle-endian flags in compilation
ex: zz-gcc -c -mlittle-endian abc.c
and I linked manually with -EL option then it is working fine.
ex: zz-ld -N -EL abc.o
Can any one please help me in resolving this issue.
Thanks,
Nagaraju