This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Has anyone imported/edited gcc source into eclipse?
- From: Jay Vaughan <jay dot vaughan at thalesgroup dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:00:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Has anyone imported/edited gcc source into eclipse?
- References: <email@example.com> <4C527B6B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: jay dot vaughan at thalesgroup dot com
I'd like to know if anyone develops gcc in an IDE. thanks
I think it's very unlikely, unless your IDE is EMACS.
.. or vim+cscope - a combination which works wonderfully for many large projects, not just
gcc, but in the case of gcc, quite sufficient.
; Thales Austria GmbH
Jay Vaughan, Programmer Scheydgasse 41
email@example.com 1210 Vienna AUSTRIA