Re: processing dwarf loc

John Smith wrote:
Hi,

Im working on a source level C debugger using gcc.
I dont understand the loc section below. What does it mean?
I processed some other loc-s successfully.

As Ian said, the gcc mailing list is for gcc developers, not debugger developers.

You would be more likely to get useful discussion about
DWARF on the DWARF discussion mailing list.  You can subscribe
at http://lists.dwarfstd.org/listinfo.cgi/dwarf-discuss-dwarfstd.org

I would suggest that you be more clear with your questions.
Your question "What does this mean?" is very likely to get
the same response that Ian gave:  What do *you* mean?

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077