Plugins PLUGIN_PRE_GENERICIZE (retry)

I has builded a plugins

with a call back PLUGIN_PRE_GENERICIZE to analise the AST, for undocumented reasons i get N callback where N-1 callback has incomplete AST
and the N has complete AST, there is a way to avoid the N-1 callbacks, or to recognize the last callback ? there is another way to get the AST ?
I am doing something wrong ? Someone can give me a little hint ?

Novità dai tuoi amici? Le trovi su Messenger
http://www.messenger.it/novita.aspx