Re: Cfg and Dfg in gcc

>>I don't know of any easy way to do this.  You can't extract them in
any programmable way, unless you write a plugin.

Actually,let me tell u the reason i want to have the cfg and dfg information.

I am trying to make a library for the binutils in which i want to use
the code of gcc to optimize the loops and after having done that ,use
my modifications to improve the performance even more.

I am a bit of a novice in using the gcc and have had trouble in recent
times understanding the code of gcc regarding tree-ssa-* (gimple dfg
implementation).

To do what i wanna do though, I am sure  I will need the cfg and dfg
information in some program structure so that i can use it for my lib.

Now can someone suggest a way of approaching this.

  >>You can look in the dump files, but they are difficult to parse
and will change as gcc changes.

I know nothing about this. So can you elaborate this further and tell
me how can i do this  ?

Thanks
--
sandy