This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: building gcc-4.3.3 for target pdp11-aout fails (libgcc2.c)
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: lf <mail dot tgz at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:40:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: building gcc-4.3.3 for target pdp11-aout fails (libgcc2.c)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lf <email@example.com> writes:
> Does anyone maintain and build this target?
According to the MAINTAINERS file, the maintainer for the pdp11 port
is Paul Koning <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
> What does libgcc2 do, where can I get more information about how gcc
> works and the gcc building process?
libgcc2 probably doesn't matter too much here, it just happens to be
one of the first files compiled with the newly built compiler.
More info at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/ .