Re: How to link an ADA and C library

On Jul 29, 2009, at 5:54 PM, Rau wrote:

Hello,

the error I obtain is "'undefined reference to __gnat_eh_personality'" and I
obtain it once the .a is formed using, first the ada library and later the c
library including the ada library. The final link, with the main program
finds the problem.

Rau, have you by any chance tried invoking ld or comment2 directly for the link stage, rather than gcc? You may have noticed that I posted a query on this very issue in relation to a pure C library. The "undefined reference" errors, where you expect the references indeed to have been defined in the library, seem similar to me.

Best wishes,
Amittai

Amittai Aviram
Graduate Student in Computer Science