CY16-elf-gcc source

Dear all,

I am new to this forum which means I am not aware if it was discussed in the
past already. I was looking for the source code of the RedHat GCC port to
the CY16 MCU. The port was done years ago 2002 or something like this based
on the GNU 2.95 compiler. The Eclipse port is download able from the Cypress
support page. The CY16 compiler supports the CY7C67300 USB Host Controller.
As this is a GNU port there should be source code available but I was
searching the net without any success. If someone knows about where to find
this would be perfect. Thanks a lot