Compiled simulator

1. Can you please explain me the term compiled simulator?

What does it take as input and what is the output?

How does it increase the speed of simulation?

2. Also please let me know is creating a compiler for CISC architecture is
complex than RISC? If so can you please give me some reason? Is it that
compiler couldn't handle complex instruction in CISC? Any optimization
problem?

I couldn't get an exact answer for all my questions from net.

Please provide me some best links if you know any to explore more.

Thank you!