Help with compiling GCC Extension module

Hi,

I am trying to compile a GCC Extension module to do a simple AST walk
using the gem_finish_function hook. I have all the necessary header
files and object files included for compiling the module as far as I
know. However I still get several errors for all declarations in gcc
header files which include either a 'bool' type or 'HOST_WIDE_INT'
type or the 'ENUM_BITFIELD' type. I get the following errors for all
variables declared using one of the three..

gcc-4.3.0/gcc/double-int.h:121: error: expected declaration specifiers
or ‘...’ before ‘bool’
/gcc-4.3.0/gcc/tree.h:3982: error: expected declaration specifiers or
‘...’ before ‘HOST_WIDE_INT’
/gcc-4.3.0/gcc/tree.h:3351: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list
before ‘ENUM_BITFIELD’

etc..
Im not sure what I am missing and why it cannot understand these
types. Please suggest how or what I need to include in my module to
fix these errors.

Thanks & Regards,
Aravinda