This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi sagrav,What I want to do is just to open a "help.html" file with the default browser of the host where the program is running.
there are many ways to accomplish this and I really don't know which one you have in mind?
The simplest way is just running a browser eg using
execve("opera", [ ... args ] )
I think this option limits to a specific browser....Just google on how to launch another program using C. The other way is using a framework such as gtk and use a component such
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |