This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

gcc working with libcurl


Hey guys, first post here, need some help using libcurl with gcc (my version
of gcc is a windows port).  I downloaded libcurl (the
curl-7.19.0-devel-mingw32.zip file from http://curl.haxx.se/download.html),
and unzipped it to c:\libcurl.
I then saved the test source file as sample.c
(http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/example.html) and ran the following gcc
command:
gcc sample.c -o p -Ic:\libcurl\include -Lc:\libcurl\lib
I received the following errors:
C:\DOCUME~1\CHRIS~1.SEN\LOCALS~1\Temp/cc2nbaaa.o(.text+0x2c):simple.c:
undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_init'
C:\DOCUME~1\CHRIS~1.SEN\LOCALS~1\Temp/cc2nbaaa.o(.text+0x52):simple.c:
undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
C:\DOCUME~1\CHRIS~1.SEN\LOCALS~1\Temp/cc2nbaaa.o(.text+0x5f):simple.c:
undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_perform'
C:\DOCUME~1\CHRIS~1.SEN\LOCALS~1\Temp/cc2nbaaa.o(.text+0x6f):simple.c:
undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_cleanup'

Any suggestions/advice would be extremely welcome, this is one of my first
times trying to use an external library and it's been something I've tried
using for a while without success.  Keep in mind I am new to using gcc, so
even if the answer is really simple, I'd appreciate a little more than just
an issue of commands (unless it's extremely simple).



-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/gcc-working-with-libcurl-tp20506927p20506927.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]