This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: change to gcc from lcc


Those are all valid headers for gcc...  Source code???

-brian


On 11/12/08 3:37 PM, "Anna Sidera" <eep6sa1@ucy.ac.cy> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> I wrote a program in lcc in windows and now I have to write it in gcc in unix.
> In lcc the program works. It uses the following libraries.
> 
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <math.h>
> #include <stdlib.h>
> #include <time.h>
> 
> In gcc I run the program as follows
> 
> gcc -lm program.c
> 
> but I get
> 
> segmentation fault (core dumped)
> 
> Can you please advise me on this?
> 
> Many Thanks
> Anna


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]