This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "../.././gcc/c-common.c", line 2259: invalid token: short_fract_type_no...
kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> wrote:
>> kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
>>> I am trying to compile gcc 4.3.2 on Solaris 8 and ran into some
>>> problems. I am looking for some help on how to overcome this.
>>>
>>> The source is configured with
>>>
>>> nohup ./configure --prefix=/home/kkusuman/software/myroot 2>&1 >
>>> configure.log &
>> Do not build in srcdir.
>>
>
> This did not make any difference. The compilation stops at the same location.
>
> This time I unpacked the source in ~/software/unZipped/gcc-4.3.2 . I
> tried to compile in ~/software/compileHere/gcc-4.3.2. I am attaching
> the new configure.log, make.log .
>
> Any other suggestions?
I think might be one I fixed.
See
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2008-06/msg00687.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2008-06/msg00858.html
Andrew.