This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: how to enable -mlong-double-128 option
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Jason Pernito" <jpernito at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 07:22:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: how to enable -mlong-double-128 option
- References: <56e4071a0811070020o388f1ad4u248e6e3ebd2c8a51@mail.gmail.com>
"Jason Pernito" <jpernito@gmail.com> writes:
> Sorry if this is a duplicate post but I can't seem to find one and I
> am also unable to figure out how to make host gcc recognize this
> command line option. I already enabled --with-long-double-128 option
> during configure but it is not working when I ran the built gcc. By
> the way, I am using gcc-4.3.2.
The -mlong-double-128 option only exists for the Alpha or the S/390.
As you using one of those targets? You didn't say.
Ian