This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: 64-bit enums and left shift operator - invalid code or GCC bug?


> Do you need to specify -std=iso9899:1999 to get C99-isms?  Or is that the C
> default on your GCC?

I don't know.  I'm using the out-of-the-box GCC on RedHat Enterprise Linux
(version 3 vs. version 5).

> Shouldn't you be using <inttypes.h> and have your printf be:
> printf("%" PRIx64 " %" PRIx64 "\n", zip, qux);

Probably, but I was lazy :-)

Bye,
	Jens.
-- 
mailto:jjk@acm.org                 phone:+49-7031-4357-122
  http://www.bawue.de/~jjk/          fax:+49-7031-4357-483
  http://del.icio.us/jjk           As the air to a bird, or the sea to a fish,
                                   so is contempt to the contemptible. [Blake]


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]