This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: error: gmp.h: No such file or directory


Martin Krischik wrote:
> Zitat von Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>:
> 
>> Martin Krischik wrote:
>>
>>> CFLAGS='-B /opt/gnat/gcc/include'
>>
>> Don't do that.
>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>
>> RTFM, in particular the section http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html
> 
> You know, I have "build all script" which was able to create 4.2 without
> trouble and now it can't.
> 
>> See --with-gmp...
> 
> Ohh, I know about "--with-gmp" - it somehow never made a difference no
> matter which "--with-gmp=" I used. I also tried "--with-gmp-include="
> and "--with-gmp-lib=pathname" - which made no difference as well.

It might be a good idea to find out why these didn't work for you, since
they are, pretty obviously, intended to solve this specific problem.

> I begun to think those options are placebos. But I have another try.
> Maybe it's  working after all - but I doubt that.

We'll see.

Andrew.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]