This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

How do I resolve this warning


I am working on porting this Ansi C code from HPUX to Linux RH4.  It has been
compiled without any warning is HPUX many times but for some reason I can't
get past this warning when using gcc on Linux.

ACME.c:227: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast

Code Snipet (full funciton attached):

222 /* Strip off the directory path to the testspec, RKEEP */
223    strcpy(buf,Get_tag(&systemtag,"SYS_COMMENT",4));
224    while (strstr(buf,"/") != NULL) {
225	strcpy(buf,strstr(buf,"/")+1); }
226    printf("WOW =%s\n",buf);
227    Tmmp1=strstr(buf,"qk");
228    Tmmp2=strstr(buf,"as");
229    printf("Tmmp1: %d\n",Tmmp1);
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17995432/ACME.c ACME.c 
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-do-I-resolve-this-warning-tp17995432p17995432.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]