This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

coldfire and soft-float


Hi All,

I'm trying to compile a gcc4.3 based toolchain for m68k/coldfire with
support for softfloat. I noticed that there isn't --with-float=soft
option to include the soft floating-point library. 
How can I compile the gcc4.3 in order to include the soft-fp into the
libgcc.a library?
Now I have a compiler that accepts -msoft-float but no a library
support.

Thanks a lot e Best regards,

ciao

luigi
-- 
Ing. Luigi Mantellini
Industrie Dial Face S.p.A.
Via Canzo, 4 
20068 Peschiera Borromeo (MI)
Tel.: +39 02 5167 2813
Fax: +39 02 5167 2459
E-mail: luigi.mantellini@idf-hit.com
  


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]