This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Building 4.3.1
- From: Didier Godefroy <dg at ulysium dot net>
- To: <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 19:25:59 +0200
- Subject: Building 4.3.1
Hello all,
Here I am again, this time building 4.3.1 instead of 4.3.0 on tru64 unix
v5.1b.
I didn't enable java to avoid the problem I was having when building 4.3.0
this time.
But I'm getting some other error:
gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/srv/build/obj/alphaev56-dec-osf5.1b/libgcc'
/srv/build/obj/./gcc/xgcc -B/srv/build/obj/./gcc/
-B/usr/local/gcc/alphaev56-dec-osf5.1b/bin/
-B/usr/local/gcc/alphaev56-dec-osf5.1b/lib/ -isystem
/usr/local/gcc/alphaev56-dec-osf5.1b/include -isystem
/usr/local/gcc/alphaev56-dec-osf5.1b/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O4 -g3
-pthread -oldas -I/usr/local/zlib/include -mieee -DIN_GCC -W -Wall
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -pthread -g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I../.././gcc
-I../../../src/libgcc -I../../../src/libgcc/. -I../../../src/libgcc/../gcc
-I../../../src/libgcc/../include -DHAVE_CC_TLS -o _muldi3.o -MT _muldi3.o
-MD -MP -MF _muldi3.dep -DL_muldi3 -c ../../../src/libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c \
cc1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
gmake[3]: *** [_muldi3.o] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/srv/build/obj/alphaev56-dec-osf5.1b/libgcc'
gmake[2]: *** [all-stage1-target-libgcc] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/srv/build/obj'
gmake[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/srv/build/obj'
gmake: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
First I see many repeats of the -O and -g flags, but I don't think that
would cause the problem (but this could be fixed anyway).
How do I send all the needed info to troubleshoot this issue??
--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:dg@ulysium.net
Support anti-Spam legislation.
Join the fight http://www.cauce.org/