This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Urgent problem with __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx (not the usual problem)
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: dr dot peterburkhard at yahoo dot com
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 23:30:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: Urgent problem with __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx (not the usual problem)
- References: <email@example.com>
* Peter Burkhard:
> I would like to use my own __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx() inside the section
> .special to avoid calls to .text from .special. The section .special
> must be "self-contained", that is it may not call
> __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx() in .text. Instead I woudl like to write my
> own version of __i686.get_pc_thunk.bx() and put it into special.
The function is already in its own pseudo-section, so you should try to
merge it with .special using a suitable ld script.