This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hello, I'm trying to run the gcc testsuite using a different compiler, or a gcc that is already installed in a different path. I got the impression from ~gcc/testsuite/README.compat that all I needed to do was set ALT_CC_UNDER_TEST to the compiler I wanted to test, but apparently that does not work. How can I run the gcc testsuite using a different compiler ? Thanks, Kristis
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |