Fwd: g++ Compiler help...

Dear Sir,
       Can i please have an idea how does G++ Generates the error
message that are displayed on the output screen while compiling? Are
there any tables that are used to reference abt the errors, how they
detect the errors and how does g++ generate them? Can u please give me
a help? I need these information for my University Project...
       Thanking you in advance...

--
Regards
<--Pramod-->