This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: FW: Mixing C/C++ code
- From: "Brian D. McGrew" <brian at visionpro dot com>
- To: "Tony Wetmore" <tony dot wetmore at solipsys dot com>, "Robert Wong" <rgwong at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:49:47 -0800
- Subject: RE: FW: Mixing C/C++ code
Robert Wong wrote:
> I'm a CS student working on a project that mixes C/C++ compiling
> both with g++. If you have the time I was hoping you could help.
> I've described the problem with some depth here:
I'd recommend that you zip up and post your source code if it's at all
possible. Also, what flavor of Linux, what version of the kernel/glibc
are you using and most importantly, what version of the compilers (gcc
-v) and what version of ld are you using (ld -v)?