Questions for GCC

Hello,

Some days ago I have found the great compiler "gcc" in the web. But I have
got three questions. I would like to create a IDE for C/C++. I have compiled
a C++ script with following command line:
  g++ -c "d:\projekt c editor\files\hello_world_cpp.cpp" -o "d:\projekt c
editor\files\hello_world_cpp.exe"
But then I got a message including the message, that I have not got no acces
for the file. I have got full acces! I hope you can help.

The second question is: Is there any posibility (COM-Interface for example)
to communicate with GCC? Of course my IDE needs a debugger. Or is there any
posibility, that GCC can integrate a connection with my application?

And the third question is: Does GCC support the creation of real windows in
C? I found a tutorial, which describes how to create applications under
Win32 with real windows in C. But GCC has given an error.

I hope, you could understand me and you can help.

Thank you!

Jakob Ullmann (jakob.ullmann@web.de)