g++ 4.1.2 omits debug info for local symbols

Hi all,

We've met strange problem - g++ omits debug info for local
symbols in one cpp file of our project but another files
are compiled well. -O0 -g3/-gdwarf-2 are specified for all
files. For the first glance there is no difference in the
files content, just common C++ code without templates, etc.

We checked generated .S file - it really lacks debug info
for local symbols. Methods formal parameters are present.

Google search did not help.

Which gcc options may help us to solve this problem or
to investigate it deepper?

Thanks in advance
Vladimir Simonov