This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build error -- can not find operator new
- From: skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Lin George <george4academic at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 02:10:12 +1100
- Subject: Re: build error -- can not find operator new
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 04:11 -0800, Lin George wrote:
> Thanks John,
> The reference from ld help is great!
> I think from your reply, it is better that we use
> non-default configuration of ld to use --no-allow-shlib-undefined option,
> which could find the error in the 1st place. Right?
Yes, but then you have to link in system specific libraries
too... try it.
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sf dot net>
Felix, successor to C++: http://felix.sf.net