This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build error -- can not find operator new
- From: skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Lin George <george4academic at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:17:00 +1100
- Subject: Re: build error -- can not find operator new
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 02:35 -0800, Lin George wrote:
> Hi John,
> One more comment to your solution,
> I want to confirm that for the trivial
> C++ program you mentioned below. We should build it with g++ other than gcc, right?
Yes, however make sure the extension (cxx or cpp) reflects the
language since g++ will compile *.c files as C not C++.
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sf dot net>
Felix, successor to C++: http://felix.sf.net