This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What means the fat .gch file?
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "J.C. Pizarro" <jcpiza at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 17:30:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: What means the fat .gch file?
- References: <email@example.com>
[ moved to gcc-help. This is OT for this list. ]
On 11/1/07, J.C. Pizarro <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> What is there inside of fat .gch file? What means the .gch file?
Those are precompiled headers. You may find documentation about them
in the libstdc++ and/or the C++ user manuals.