This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Problem to compile GCC-4.2.2 as a cross-compiler


Hello,
I am trying to compile gcc-4.2.2 as a cross-compiler for a StrongARM machine.
I have configured --target=arm-linux --with-newlib --enable-languages=all
The Following error occurs:


/home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2/host-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc/xgcc -B/home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2/host-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc/ -B/home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2-bin//arm-linux/bin/ -B/home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2-bin//arm-linux/lib/ -isystem /home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2-bin//arm-linux/include -isystem /home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2-bin//arm-linux/sys-include -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_COMPILE -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../.././gcc/. -I../.././gcc/../include -I../.././gcc/../libcpp/include -I../.././gcc/../libdecnumber -I../libdecnumber -g0 -finhibit-size-directive -fno-inline-functions -fno-exceptions -fno-zero-initialized-in-bss -fno-toplevel-reorder -Dinhibit_libc \
-c ../.././gcc/crtstuff.c -DCRT_BEGIN \
-o crtbegin.o
exec: 2: -o: not found
make[2]: *** [crtbegin.o] Fehler 1
make[2]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2/host-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc'


make[1]: *** [all-gcc] Fehler 2
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/vlad/src/arm-cross-compiler/gcc-4.2.2'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Something goes wrong with this crtbegin.o ... any Ideas?
Thank you for any help!

Bestr Regards,
Vlad


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]