GCC, How do I show what the default include path is.

Hi,

I like to know the default include path gcc use. GCC start including files in a defined order of directories
starting with directories defined during build of gcc. I think there is an command-line option which list
each include directory but I can't remember the option.

I know gcc -v .....

/Pelle