Re: Building a cross-compiler for powerpc-eabi

Binutils built correctly and is working. I added it to the path...

First he complained about config.cache... He told me to remove it and run over....
Now there's a different problem compiling gcc, newlib and gdb as a combined tree... The make target all seems not to be defined in the libc folder of newlib...
I'm not very well known to make and that configure scripts....

make[8]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in machine
Making all in powerpc
make[9]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in .
make[9]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
Making all in .
make[8]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
Making all in libm
Making all in math
make[8]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in common
make[8]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[8]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
Making all in .
make[7]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
Making all in libc
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-target-newlib] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2