Re: Modifying prolouge function in gcc

SandeepThorat <sathorat2003@yahoo.com> wrote:

>         i want to make some modification to prolouge(& epilouge) function of
> gcc compiler. I m using version 4.1.0.
>
> Can anybody tel me out- which file contain these functions, How to make
> changes & how to recompile it to take effect.

I can tell you quite a lot of that, at least for the Intel x86, but
I failed to reverse engineer the source enough to make the changes
I wanted (even with help), and didn't have time to reverse engineer
the code generation.

I recommend that you explain what you are trying to do, and someone
might be able to tell you an alternative approach.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:  nmm1@cam.ac.uk
Tel.:  +44 1223 334761    Fax:  +44 1223 334679