This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: tricore-gcc port help


"Kapil Kumar" <kaps2121@gmail.com> writes:

>    I would like to know the information about tricore-gcc port.
> I couldnt find this information in manuals.
> 
> What is the port currently available for tricore-gcc compiler? (Is
> 3.3.2 is latest that I used?)
> I want to know the different port one by one. (from oldest port to latest port)
> Where can I get the information for different ports information for tricore-gcc?
> What does the porting exactly means?

As far as I know the tricore port was never part of the official gcc
distribution.  You will have to ask the people who wrote the port.  It
wasn't us.

Ian


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]