Re: Different versions created executable's compatibility.

Hi Jayashree,

I cannot answer your question because of this portion of your email:

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
> for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error
> this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail
> immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
> reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
> and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
> than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Please resubmit your question without the restriction that prevents me from
answering it.

If your mail server automatically affixes that boilerplate to your email,
please submit your question from a different email account that does not
contain that restriction.

Sincerely,
--Eljay