This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
prefetching on pentium 4
- From: ranjith kumar <ranjit_kumar_b4u at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:16:47 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: prefetching on pentium 4
1) Will "gcc" insert prefetch instructions
automatically on "pentium 4" processor?
Which flags should be enabled while compiling sothat
gcc automatically insert prefetch instructions?
2) Or programmer has to include some functions?
If so, what is the syntax of that function?
Thanks in advance.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com