This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: typeinfo problem (bug?)
- From: John Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: MSX to GCC <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:05:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: typeinfo problem (bug?)
> Example? At first blush it might be the exact intended behaviour. If you've
> made a type hidden, why would you expect it to be visible?
If I could specify visibility hidden except for type_info (without knowing
/a priori/ the symbols), I would.