Remove redundant includes from C, C++ source files.

Hello all

I would like to remove from my source files all includes that are not needed.
Doing so, will drop many dependencies between files, on the project I am
working on.

I am wondering if GCC provides a feature (or even a workaround) so as to
report #include files that have no actual contribution to the compiled file.

If GCC does not provide such a feature, do you know of an other tool that does
it? (maybe lint?)

Thank you very much in advance

Michalis.

--