This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Porting from Win C++ to linux slash vs backslash
- From: Daniel Llorens del Río <daniel dot llorensdelrio at epfl dot ch>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:37:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Porting from Win C++ to linux slash vs backslash
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 14 Nov, 2006, at 23:19, barryg wrote:
Is there a way to do this without changing all our source files?
I recommend that you do change the files; the Windows compiler should
accept the slashes. At least Visual Studio does.