Re: Time of compiling

shart escribiÃ:
thanks for your raply

I want that the compiler show the entire duration (in second) of compilation
of any programm.

ÂDo you mean the duration of the compilation of one translation unit (a .c or .cc file, for example)?
A program normally have a lot of translation units, and each one of them requires an invocation to the gcc compiler.

I don't know of any way to sum up this times. If you are in Unix, maybe you can use the "time" command when you launch "make", but I'm not sure that that's what you mean...

Regards,
RaÃl.