This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc copile errors
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: guru <guru at computer-rave dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:53:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: gcc copile errors
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm trying to get gcc to compile with mulitlib and gcj 3.4.6
> version(same problem with 4.1.1) and for 64bit slackware . slamd64
> doesn't have it or gnat(Ada) and he had problems getting it to work.
> using crosstools demo-x86_64 . with it the libc-header 22.214.171.124 doesn't
> work so I tried the one from LFS. this one gets me to
> now I had added the asm-generic my self and just installpkg -root
> /opt/crosstool/....... glibc..tgz package(32bit) which took care of it
> not finding crti.o and libc.2.3.6.so . would prefer the -m32 to work
> than do chroot all the time . much easier to add -m23 to slack builds
> than have to remember how to do chroot blah all the time . Plus the
> extra to install even a bare min. 32bit in chroot dir .
I've read this three times now and I still don't know what you're
trying to do.
What are you talking about?